I am very excited that I will be reviewing the preparation kit from uCertify for the Microsoft Certification 70-562 (.Net Framework 3.5 on ASP.NET Application Development).
Microsoft 70-562 Exam : Microsoft‘s 70-562 CSHARP exam measures your ability to develop applications using ASP.NET in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Maximize your performance on 70-562, a required exam for the new Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 ASP.NET Application Development certification.ASP.Net application exam is one of the most demanding exam. [more]
About uCertify – uCertify’s flagship product is our unique, smarter learning platform – the PrepEngine. It is an interactive, electronic learning platform that combines step-by-step, guided learning with realistic exam simulation for IT certification exams. Simply we can say uCertify is a Certification Preparation portal for all the certification exams with information’s on the Certification details, format, timings and the best preparation procedures to get trained 100% before attempting the exam. uCertify tool for Microsoft Certification 70-562, after installing the executable we can see the home screen with the different practice tests and interactive quiz as shown in the screen below.
Candidates should also have a minimum of one year of experience with the following:
- Database access by using Microsoft ADO.NET classes in the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Web services
- State management
- ASP.NET configuration
- Monitoring Web applications
- Application and page life-cycle management
- Security aspects such as Forms Authentication and membership and roles
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
Prior to preparation for MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development exam, you will in all probability necessitate defining your objectives and making out if you will actually need the Microsoft MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development test. Most excellent approach to do that is to coordinate your objectives with that of exams and if both are in a similar way, you require to be clear in your mind that TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development possibly will be the best exam available for you. Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the Microsoft MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development exam, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-562-CSHARP exam.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-562 test. These objectives are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-562 test:
- Configuring providers.
- Configuring authentication, authorization, and impersonation.
- Configuring projects, solutions, and reference assemblies.
- Configuring session state using Microsoft SQL Server, State Server, or InProc.
- Publishing Web applications.
- Configuring application pools.
- Compiling an application using Visual Studio or command-line tools.
- Implementing data-bound controls.
- Loading user controls dynamically.
- Creating and consuming custom controls.
- Implementing client-side validation and server-side validation.
- Consuming standard controls.
- Reading and writing XML data.
- Manipulating data using the DataSet and DataReader objects.
- Calling a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service or a Web service from an ASP.NET Web page.
- Implementing a DataSource control.
- Binding controls to data using data binding syntax.
- Configuring debugging and custom errors.
- Setting up an environment to perform remote debugging.
- Debugging unhandled exceptions when using ASP.NET AJAX.
- Implementing tracing of a Web application.
- Debugging deployment issues.
- Monitoring Web applications.
- Implementing Web Forms using ASP.NET AJAX.
- Interacting with the ASP.NET AJAX client-side library.
- Consuming services from client scripts.
- Creating and registering client script.
- Accessing device capabilities.
- Controlling device-specific rendering.
- Adding mobile Web controls to a Web page.
- Implementing control adapters.
- Customizing the layout and appearance of a Web page.
- Working with ASP.NET intrinsic objects.
- Implementing globalization and accessibility.
- Implementing business objects and utility classes.
- Implementing session state, view state, control state, cookies, cache, or application state.
- Handling events and control page flow.
- Implementing the Generic Handler.
Currently I am in process of reviewing the KIT, will provide the complete review comments once I am done with the same. Till then Happy programming!!!