Recently after the SQL Server 2012 release Microsoft team has shipped the much enhanced and updated training kit for the SQL Server 2012 development. It includes a huge list of training materials to be covered with presentations and labs on BI Symatic Model, SQL, Integration Services, Power View.
We can download the training kit from the Web Installer Preview using the link [more]
Some of the update include as follows:
- Presentation: Introduction to SQL Server 2012 (SQL11UPD00-DECK-01)
- Demo: A First Look at SQL Server Data Tools (SQL11UPD00-DEMO-03)
- Hands On Lab: Build Your First Web Application with SQL Server 2012 and ASP.NET (SQL11UPD00-HOL-01)
- Hands On Lab: Exploring Transact-SQL Improvements in SQL Server 2012 (SQL11UPD00-HOL-02)
- Hands On Lab: Managing Rich Unstructured Data in SQL Server 2012 (SQL11UPD00-HOL-03)
- Presentation: Introduction to SQL Azure (SQL11UPD07-DECK-01)
- Presentation: Advanced SQL Azure (SQL11UPD07-DECK-02)
- Hands On Lab: Migrating Databases to SQL Azure (MigratingDatabasesToSQLAzure)
- Hands On Lab: SQL Azure Data-tier Applications (SQLAzureDAC)
- Hands On Lab: Build Your First Report with SQL Azure Reporting (SQLAzureReportingServices)
- Hands On Lab: SQL Azure Data Sync (SQLAzureDataSync)
- Hands On Lab: SQL Azure Federations (SQLAzureFederations)
Hope this training kit will be of great use for the developers to dig with the new features of SQL Server 2012.