Yes you have read the title correct, Microsoft Announced the subscription of 12 Months to Windows Store and Window Phone account for MSDN Subscribers. Here is the mail from Microsoft which states [more]
We’re excited to announce new benefits that will help you get your
apps out to millions of people to see, try and buy! As an MSDN
subscriber, you’ll receive one-time 12 month Windows Store and
Windows Phone Developer accounts!1
With a developer account, you can
• Create apps
• Publish your apps in all available markets
• Watch your progress with detailed reports
Windows Store Developer Account Usage:
With a Windows Store developer account we can
- Publish apps in hundreds of countries/regions the Windows Store supports.
- Make money from paid downloads, trials, in-app purchases, advertising, and subscriptions.
- Get detailed reports on the use and performance of your app.
Windows Phone Developer Account Usage:
With a Windows Phone developer account we can
- Publish apps in different countries/regions market place.
- Create apps with trial accounts
- Tools and SDK’s to develop your application
- Submit free as well as paid apps
- Complete Guidelines to certify your app
- Application tracking record
- Crash count and reporting
- Dashboard with your application status
- Windows Phone Developer Account for the MSDN subscribers will be available later this month with the subscription code that can be used to register and publish the application.